Saturday, September 15, 2012

Training Has Officially Begun!

Today was the first official day of Training! Go Team!

We met at Crown Point Shores in Mission Bay for our first meet. I ran 3 miles with the group. Here is a map of the route:


Today's session included an Expo where we received a lot of information and met the coaches and mentors that will guide us through the training season. Here is a copy of my training schedule for the next few weeks:

And may I say: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

It felt awesome going to my first training session today and already having 40% of my fundraising goal completed! Because I have already started raising money, I got a new training T Shirt - see the pic below.


Next Saturday we will meet at Road Runner Sports to get fitted for proper running shoes.

Thank you!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment