Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Training Week 4!

I am so happy to have completed the 6 mile run on Saturday. Oh, and did I mention that the 6 miles was on hills. Hurts. So. Good. It was a beautiful and hot morning to run along concrete, trail, and asphalt in the Scripps Ranch area. Here is a picture of Lake Miramar that I took from the trail section of the run.

 Here is a pic of me after the run.


We also had a great injury prevention clinic where we learned about ways to help treat and prevent injury. I picked up a new hydration belt and a headband from a fellow teammate as part of her fundraising. And because I have reached 50% of my goal I picked up an awesome hat and order my new Team in Training sweatshirt!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the support.

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment